Blah, Blah, Blah . . .
1. I don’t think Sarah and I are home from Pretend Hawaii yet. I’ll let you know.
2. BONUS! My mother gave me a book called “Poems Children Love.” It’s from Grandma Malmberg’s teaching files. We haven’t had a poem from her scrapbooks in some time because I’d used all the good ones. I’m looking forward to mining a few gems from here.
3. I have a cold, PLUS I am cold.
4. Preschooler D is not potty trained yet. I’ll let you know.
5. I am strung out on Dayquil because I have a cold. Did I say that already . . .